- Molto Bella is an outdoor and indoor facility
- Rental includes use of all indoor and outdoor areas of the venue.
- Unlimited hours.
- Multiple and flexible presentations for a unique wedding or event
- All available inventory is complimentary
- We set up to your specifications and help you if you need to hang decorations
- We break down and cleanup– no staying behind to clean up after the party!
*Vendors- such as caterers- will be expected to clean up their areas by end of event.
- Rental includes use of facilities for engagement/bridal pictures
- Someone always available on property to call for assistance at any time
- Handicapped accessible
- Secure location – tucked away from uninvited/unknown curious visitors
- Dedicated High Speed Fiber Optics Wi-Fi and internet
- Plenty of parking
- Two Adjoining Large Indoor Entertainment Halls
- Two Prep Kitchens, multiple commercial refrigerators, commercial warmers, ice maker, and lots of counter space.
- Second floor with balcony- dedicated to the bride and her attendants
- Groom’s area TBA soon
- Dimmable chandeliers and lighting
- Secure area for valuables
- Workstation for florists
- Bar areas
- All inventory is complimentary – partial list: 60” round tables sit 8; heavy duty black Chiavari chairs with white cushions; walnut stained rectangle tables; cocktail tables; tablecloths; variety of other tables; assortment of vases and other items available for use with your centerpieces.
- Three Pavilions surrounded by gardens
- A Fourth Pavilion – covered, surrounded by gardens, can also serve as a Cookout area
- A Porch that overlooks the Fourth Pavilion and its gardens
- Venue is organically fogged before each event to shoo away pesky insects.
- Outdoor lighting and landscape lighting give the venue a feel of a Mediterranean villa.
- All inventory is complimentary – partial list: black wrought iron tables sit 4 and 5; umbrellas; black commercial grade bistro chairs; large commercial grill; quiet fans that can be attached to pavilions; outdoor fire-pits.
- Chiavari chairs, 60” round tables, 8’ and 10’ rectangle tables, cocktail tables, and tablecloths may also be used outside
- Catering extra (best prices you will find anywhere) or you may use your own caterer
Competitive rates – Make an appointment to view our venue and see our pricing.
Effective date = date of tour – A date for your event (if you have one picked out) will be held without deposit for 10 days of effective date so that you have opportunity to compare us to other venues. No pressure when you visit.
At the end of those 10 days, if you choose us, we will provide a contract.
You do not need a date picked out for your event to tour with us.
Weekend Wedding Package
- Entire venue – indoor and outdoor
- Exclusive booking
- Thursday drop-off personal items
- Friday and Saturday all day long unlimited hours
- Sunday pick-up personal items left overnight.
- We set up. You decorate. We clean up.
- Rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception.
- Complimentary inventory. See partial list – Inventory under Resources on website.
- Private Bridal area; Private Groom area
- Full-service Catering optional, not included in package
- Bar provided, you stock alcohol
- More details and pricing provided on tour.
1097 Hwy 151 South,
(Mailing) P.O. Box 539,
Calhoun, LA 71225