When planning a wedding, it is essential to be organized. The last thing you need leading up to the day big day is to be stressed out when receiving RSVPs from wedding guests. When keeping track of meal choices or other questions that will arise, a wedding RSVP website can make this process simple. Allowing wedding guests to RSVP and select their meal directly onto a website organizes all responses in one accessible location. Additionally, with the option for online RSVPing, you drastically cut down on the cost of postage.
Here are five platforms to help streamline your wedding RSVP process:
- TheKnot (FREE): The Knot includes a free wedding website consisting of your photos, travel and hotel options for guests, and registry information. The Knot wedding RSVP is easy to use and allows wedding guests to choose their meal and other wedding preferences directly onto a website. Another perk is that The Knot offers a free wedding checklist and budget tool.
- Joy (FREE): Joy offers a free wedding website, guest list organizer, RSVP collector and allows you to connect all your registries in one place. Another perk is seeing whether guests have opened their emailed save the date, invites, etc.
- Zola (FREE): Zola offers an incredible guest list manager, managing plus ones and meal preferences. It also provides a wedding website, connects your registries, and includes a wedding checklist tool.
- Wedding Wire (FREE): Wedding Wire offers a wedding RSVP and a wedding website that you can easily connect to your registry. The site also includes a wedding budget tool, checklist, and guest list manager.
- Minted (FREE): Minted offers a free wedding website, including features like online RSVPs, maps and directions, gift registry, and save the dates/ invitations.
These wedding RSVP platforms are free, and each platform offers its own unique tools to help your wedding planning go smoothly. By sending out this information early, it gives wedding guests plenty of time to book travel accommodations if needed. The best part is that all responses will be collected in one place instead of receiving phone calls or emails from individual family members with last-minute questions or concerns about wedding day details. Along with this, wedding guests can pick their meal selection, which will relieve you from making a long list of dishes that wedding guests can’t eat.
A vital way to keep wedding planning smooth and straightforward is by ensuring easy communication with all wedding guests. Check out these wedding RSVP websites and see which one best fits your needs!
TIP: Before sending out your Save the Dates and Invitations, first make sure you book your venue. Defining the space that you will be using will help make the rest of your decisions easier. Taking too long to book a venue risks the loss of your special date or any open date for the venue you decide is right for you. Wedding venues book up quickly. Molto Bella Weddings & Events offers many choices for your own unique wedding or event. Our goal is to provide an inviting setting where you can create beautiful memories! Don’t delay, book your special day today!