As you plan your wedding, you want to do your best to ensure that everything is perfect down to the last detail. This includes your send-off as you depart for your honeymoon! While you may be looking for unique send-off ideas, you also want “venue-friendly” options. Read on! We’ve compiled multiple options for you, everything from classic to unique!
Note: ALWAYS check with your venue beforehand to see if they allow your send-off idea before making any purchases. And, of course, be sure to clean up afterward.
- Sparklers: One of the most popular send-off ideas is to use sparklers. They’re fun and festive and make for great photos. Be sure to have someone on hand to help light them up, get things started, and give extra supervision to children or those who may have been drinking.
- Bubbles: Bubbles are another classic wedding send-off option. They’re cheerful, romantic, and always a good time. Plus, they make for some great photos!
- Streamers: Streamers are fun and festive to send the happy couple off in style. They’re also very affordable and easy to find.
- Glow Sticks: Glow sticks are an excellent option for an evening or nighttime send-off. They add a bit of light and fun to the occasion.
- Bells: Bells are a traditional wedding send-off option that is said to bring good luck to the newlyweds.
- Limousine: A limousine is a classic and luxurious way to send the newlyweds off in style. It’s also a great way to get from your reception to your honeymoon destination in comfort.
- Balloons: Balloons are a great way to add color and fun to your send-off. They’re also very affordable and easy to find.
- Motorcycle: If the groom is a motorcycle enthusiast, why not send him off on his big day with a motorcycle escort?
- Horse-Drawn Carriage: A horse-drawn carriage is a classic and romantic way to send the newlyweds off in style.
- Police Escort: A police escort is a great way to add excitement to your send-off!
- Leaves: For Fall weddings, leaves are a great way to add color and style to your send-off. They’re also very affordable and easy to find.
- Ribbon Wand: Ribbon wands are a great way to add color and fun to your send-off. They’re also effortless to make yourself.
- Inflatable Beach Balls: Inflatable beach balls are a great way to add fun and festivity to your send-off.
There are endless possibilities for your wedding send-off, and we hope this ignites ideas for you! As stated above, ALWAYS check with your venue beforehand to see if they allow your send-off idea before making any purchases.
Molto Bella Weddings & Events offers multiple choices for your unique wedding or event. Our goal is to provide an inviting setting where you can create beautiful memories! Learn more about why Molto Bella is the perfect venue for your event, rain or shine.