Photo booths are becoming increasingly popular at weddings – and the range of options available is vast. You can create a DIY backdrop where your guests can pose, hire a Photo Booth vendor, or consult with your photographer for them to make a posing area. All options are fun and provide different perks.
Whatever route you decide, a photo booth will ultimately come with some additional expense. Below I list a few positives to having a photo booth, and in the end, hopefully, it will help you in your decision process to determine if it’s worth the additional expense.
- Entertainment: A photo booth is an excellent source of entertainment. At the most recent wedding I’ve attended, while the bridal party was taking photos, the photo booth entertains the guests during the in-between time. Along with this, for guests who don’t get involved in dancing or need a break from the dance floor, it’s a great outlet.
- Additional Photos of Guests: As the bride and the groom, you are the center of attention, and your photographer will be taking a large number of photos of you and the bridal party. In the end, you may not have as many pictures of guests, and by having a photo booth, you will be able to capture those additional photos of your guests.
- Mingling with Guests: It’s important to mingle with your guests, and often, that means going from table to table to greet everyone. With a photo booth, you can make a designated time to take photos with guests, where you can both greet them and capture fun photographs that will last for years.
- Additional Wedding Favor: Another plus to having a booth is that the photo strips can act as an extra wedding favor or the wedding favor itself. The great thing about photo booths is that families can go through multiple times and end with numerous photos at the end of the day.
At Molto Bella Weddings & Events, we value our relationships with vendors in our area. Below are spotlights of two vendors in the area that specialize in Photo Booths.
Bee Snappy Photobooth:
- Want to add some fun to your party or wedding? We are an open-air photo booth with instant printing. Learn more on our “Vendor Directory” page.
- Southern Snapshots is a photo booth experience like you’ve never seen. A vintage camper turned into a high-quality, rolling photo machine. Snapping pics and taking names! A vintage camper photo booth with smiles for miles! The cutest photo booth rental in the Ark-La-Tex! Southern Snapshots service Shreveport, Bossier City & all surrounding areas with a high-quality professional-grade photo booth system that includes a DSLR camera, touch screen monitor, specialized photo strip printer, and more. Learn more on our “Vendor Directory” page.
Hopefully, the above information has helped you decide whether a photo booth is worth it to you. If you have questions about photo booths or another wedding topic, refer to our other blog topics, or text us at 318-450-9953.