Top Wedding Color Trends of 2021
Wedding color trends fluctuate with the seasons, light and bright in the spring and summer months, and a darker, deeper palate for the autumn and winter months.
However, some color combinations can be timeless throughout each season. What are the hottest color combinations to hit 2021? Find a few that top the charts below:
Classic Blue & Gold
Classic Blue won in popularity for 2020, and moving into 2021, it is still running strong! Coupled with gold creates a luxury rich pairing.
Sage Green & Taupe
Sage green offers a chic palette that matches seamlessly with the taupe color.
In addition to the taupe, creams, and ivory pairings, this color combination creates a lovely neutral theme, with natural green accents.
Deep Sea & Polomino
Looking for a color combination that says intimate, peaceful, and calm? This color pairing helps you say that and more!
Canyon Rose & Dusty Rose
Pink is a classic look that is looking to be a continued trend into 2021. Canyon Rose and Dusty Rose give a deep romantic atmosphere.
Emerald & Canyon Rose
A rule of thumb is to avoid contrasting colors, but Emerald and Canyon Rose combine naturally and have topped the last two years’ popularity charts.
Rust & Teal
Rust is a classic color for a Bohemian chic themed wedding. Paired with teal or emerald green, it creates a fantastic autumn color combination.
The largest trend going into 2021 is the jump in outdoor weddings. Couples are looking to provide a way for more guests to attend in an environment that isn’t enclosed.
At Molto Bella Weddings and Events, we provide both indoor and outdoor options. Molto Bella offers 4 beautiful unique pavilions in close proximity surrounded by gardens. There are plenty of electrical plugs available to provide many configurations for your ceremony and reception. We provide the tables, chairs, outdoor furniture, patio fans, patio heaters, and we spray organic bug repellent before every event to shoo away pesky insects. Add whatever special touch you want to pull it all together. Our pavilions are designed so that you may hang décor from the ceiling.
Our Outdoor Space
- Three Pavilions surrounded by gardens
- A Fourth Pavilion – covered, surrounded by gardens, can also serve as a Cookout area
- A Porch that overlooks the Fourth Pavilion and its gardens
- Venue is organically fogged before each event to shoo away pesky insects.
- Outdoor lighting and landscape lighting give the venue a feel of a Mediterranean villa.
- All inventory is complimentary – partial list: black wrought iron tables sit 4 and 5; umbrellas; black commercial grade bistro chairs; large commercial grill; quiet fans that can be attached to pavilions; outdoor fire-pits.
- Chiavari chairs, 60” round tables, 8’ and 10’ rectangle tables, cocktail tables, and tablecloths may also be used outside
- Catering extra (best prices you will find anywhere) or you may use your own caterer
Have wedding questions, or want to look into booking your wedding or event at Molto Bella? We’d love to here from you – contact us!