When it comes to wedding receptions, a few things are always popular – like dancing! But if you’re looking for something different to entertain your guests, here are six unique ideas. So before you finalize your plans, you may want to consider some of the non-traditional wedding entertainment ideas that will be sure to keep your guests entertained.
- Wedding Scavenger Hunt: A wedding scavenger hunt is a great way to keep guests entertained and engaged. Split your guests up into teams and give them a list of items or tasks to find or complete. Be sure to make the list challenging but not too difficult so that everyone can participate.
- Bouncy House: If you’re looking for a bit of fun and excitement, why not rent a bouncy house for your wedding reception? This is a great way to keep the kids entertained and will add a bit of excitement for all of your guests.
- Wedding Day Beverage Burro: If you’re looking for a unique wedding reception entertainment idea, look no further than the Wedding Day Beverage Burro. This creative service provides your guests with an all-inclusive bar on a burro. Guests can enjoy cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks while strolling through your reception venue. The Wedding Day Beverage Burro is perfect for couples who want to add a touch of fun and whimsy to their wedding day. These talented animals are in high demand! If you’re interested in hiring the Wedding Day Beverage Burro for your wedding, be sure to book early.
- Costume-Themed Wedding: If you and your spouse love dressing up, why not have a costume-themed wedding? This can be a lot of fun for guests of all ages. You can choose a theme like “royalty” or “the 1920s” and have everyone come dressed in their finest costumes. You could also do a masquerade ball wedding reception if you want to make things interesting. Guests would dress up in masks and elaborate costumes and enjoy drinks and dancing in a festive atmosphere.
- Live Painter: A live painter to film your wedding day in real-time is a lovely way to commemorate the event. Live painters frequently work with a photographer to capture both the posed and spontaneous photographs of your wedding day. This is a one-of-a-kind method to preserve your big day for posterity.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to wedding reception entertainment ideas. If you need a bit of help choosing a unique idea, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to provide professional guidance and help make your wedding day extra special!